If you have skills or products that you think might help VIM, we can probably use them!
Here are some of the items we need:
- N95 masks, NIOSH-approved respirators, including: N95, N99, N100 / P95, P99, P100 / R95, R99, R1
- Any type of surgical mask, including pediatric ear loop masks
- Isolation gowns
- Nitrile exam gloves
- Hand sanitizer (any brand is fine, but cannot have glitter)
- Rubbing alcohol
- Pure aloe vera gel
- Lactated ringers
- Medical face shields
- Snacks for volunteers
- Ground coffee for volunteers
- Landscape maintenance services - weed control, pruning, sprinkler maintenance, debris removal, etc.
- Laptop computers
- Office supplies: copy paper, pens, pencils, sticky notes, staples, tape, folders, binders, envelopes (#10, #9, A7 envelopes)
- Cleaning supplies and services – hand soap, dish soap, dishwasher soap, hand sanitizer, bathroom air freshener, toilet paper, tissues, etc.
- $10 gift cards to Fred Meyer or Safeway (gas money for patients)
- Building maintenance services: basic maintenance, tile services, cabinetry, roofing services, HVAC replacement, changing light bulbs in high place
- Projection screen to be used for presentations
- Professional services and expertise (get in touch and let us know what you have to offer!)
Please contact Mary Overman via email or phone (541) 585-9007, if you’d like to help with our Wish List.