According to a return on community investment analysis done by Oregon Health Policy & Research in February 2010, when the value of VIM’s healthcare services is added to the benefits received by the patient and their employer, the total estimated annual community benefit is $6 million. Here's what your support can do:
Costs of Care/Patient Sponsorships
• $5,000 funds medical care and prescriptions for 7 patients for 1 year.
• $2,500 underwrites VIM's pharmacy for 1 month, allowing us to dispense $51,134 in free medications.
• $1,000 sponsors a 7-week bilingual diabetes education class for up to 12 patients.
• $851 underwrites the care of one VIM patient for a year.
• $600 funds a day of eye care exams in the clinic.
• $125 trains a volunteer, who will donate 60 hours of time per year, valued at $2,700.
• $65 sponsors all medical care and medications for 1 patient for a month.
If you'd like to sponsor care for our patients, please contact Stacey Durden via email, or at (541) 585-9007.
Or you make an online donation by clicking here.