This is the gateway to everything “VIM.”
From here you can learn how to become a patient, how to volunteer, how to become a VIM partner, and how to support our work through your donations.
As a free medical clinic for working adults, we take pride in the fact that our efforts support so many in the community. To learn more about what makes VIM tick, please see the following links:
Join Our Mailing List
NEW Clinic and Charitable Pharmacy Hours
Monday 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Tuesday 4:00pm - 8:00pm
Thursday 8:30am - 12:30pm
Friday 8:30am - 12:30pm
• Enjoy reading our Fall newsletter. Learn more about what has been happening at VIM! VIM's Fall Newsletter
• Learn English (ESL)! The Latino Community Association is offering English as a Second Language class (ESL).
• We need Spanish interpreters! Are you bi-lingual, over 18, and want to join our amazing team of volunteers? We'll shower you with love, if so! Medical experience isn't necessary - we need help in all areas of the clinic. Read more here.
• We can help you enroll in the Oregon Health Plan (OHP). Please call the front desk and we'll fill you in! (541) 330-9001
• Have you liked our Facebook page yet?