This is the gateway to everything “VIM.”
From here you can learn how to become a patient, how to volunteer, how to become a VIM partner, and how to support our work through your donations.
As a free medical clinic for working adults, we take pride in the fact that our efforts support so many in the community. To learn more about what makes VIM tick, please see the following links:
Join Our Mailing List
NEW Clinic and Charitable Pharmacy Hours
Monday 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Tuesday 4:00pm - 8:00pm
Thursday 8:30am - 12:30pm
Friday 8:30am - 12:30pm
• Read the latest news on VIM's work in the community and the Affordable Care Act. "The VIM Bulletin #5 - The Orange Sheet" is posted here.. (Updated September 4, 2014)
• We can help you enroll in the Oregon Health Plan (OHP). Please call the front desk and we'll fill you in! (541) 330-9001
• Help us get the word out to low-income, uninsured people who need healthcare. Post some VIM flyers in your place of business - in English & Spanish.
• Board Member Rod Ray wrote a great op-ed piece about VIM in The Bulletin. Here it is.
• Have you liked our Facebook page yet?