WHO TO CALL WHEN YOU NEED HELP
EMERGENCY: If you have an emergency
- Call 911 -or-
- Go to St. Charles Immediate Care -or-
- Go to the Emergency Room.
- Take your VIM ID card with you.
- Do not call VIM – go to one of these places instead.
VIM APPOINTMENTS: To change, confirm, cancel, or make an appointment
- Call (541) 330-9001. Press 3 and leave a message.
- Please call at least 24-48 hours before your appointment to change or cancel.
MEDICAL QUESTIONS: For medical symptoms, or to talk with a nurse
- Call (541) 585-9003
- Call if you feel sick or have pain but it is not an emergency.
- Call if you do not understand the instructions given to you during an appointment.
- You can also email the nurse at: email@example.com
MEDICATION AND REFILLS: For medication refills or questions about your medication
- For the VIM pharmacy:
- Call (541) 585-9010
- Call if you have questions about a medication you are taking.
- If you need a refill for a medication, please call ONE WEEK before you run out.
- You can also email the pharmacy at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For refills from an outside pharmacy, such as Walmart, Rite-Aid, Safeway, Costco, etc.
- Call the number on the label of your medication bottle.
- Call that number even if the bottle says “no refill.”
- The other pharmacy will call VIM and ask us to approve your request.
REFERRAL APPOINTMENT QUESTIONS: If we are referring you to a doctor or place outside of VIM
- Call (541) 585-9018 to talk with Salome.
LEAVE A MESSAGE: If we are not able to answer the phone when you call, please leave a message.
- We will call you back as soon as possible. Leave your:
- birth date
- phone number
- the best time to call you back
- why you are calling