Who can be a Patient?
If you can say “yes” to all of these questions, VIM might be the right place for you:
- You are at least 18 years old.
- Your are not eligible for Affordable Care Act programs such as OHP (Oregon Health Plan),
- Do not have health insurance, - OR -
- Have insurance but have to wait a long time for your first appointment at your new clinic.
- You live or work in Deschutes, Jefferson or Crook County.
- You have some income.
- This can be from part-time, full-time or seasonal jobs. It can also be from a student loan, unemployment or other sources.
- You agree to complete both a Healthcare.gov application AND a VIM eligibility screening each year. We will help you with this.
- Your income is less than 250% of the Federal Poverty Level.
YES, I meet all of these guidelines, now what?
NO, I don’t meet these guidelines. Is there any other place that can help me?