Who can be a Patient?
If you can say “yes” to all of these questions, VIM might be the right place for you:
You are at least 18 years old.
- are not eligible for Affordable Care Act programs such as OHP (Oregon Health Plan),
- do not have health insurance, -OR-
- have insurance but have to wait for a long time for your first appointment at your new clinic
2. You live or work in Deschutes, Jefferson or Crook County.
3. You have some income.
- This can be from part-time, full-time or seasonal jobs. It can also be from a student loan, unemployment or other sources.
4. Your income is less than 250% of the Federal Poverty Level. See chart below.
5. You agree to complete both a Healthcare.gov application, AND a VIM eligibility screening each year. We will help you with this
YES, I meet all of these guidelines, now what?
NO, I don’t meet these guidelines. Is there any other place that can help me?