If you have an emergency, do not call VIM. Call 911, or go to the emergency room. Take your VIM ID card with you.If this is not an emergency, use the list below to find the department you need. Please speak clearly and slowly if you are leaving a message. Repeat your phone number two times. Also, tell us the best time to call you back.
We will return your call as soon as possible, within 48 hours. We are closed on Saturday, Sunday and most holidays, and do not return calls on those days.
- If you would like to be a new VIM patient – Call (541) 330-9001 and Press 5.
Use this if you are a first-time caller, or would like to schedule an eligibility screening. Also press 5 if you have questions about your eligibility screening paperwork.
Current VIM Patients
Medication refills or questions for VIM’s charitable pharmacy – Call (541) 585-9001. Please allow 48 hours (2 days) for a refill. You can also email the pharmacy here.
*For refills from an outside pharmacy, such as Rite-Aid, Safeway, Costco, etc., please call them directly. Use the phone number on the label of your medication bottle. Call them even if the bottle says “no refill.” Then, they will call us for an approval.
Talk with a nurse – Call (541) 585-9003.
Use if you have questions about symptoms or an illness. Also use if you are unclear about the instructions given to you during an appointment. You can also email the nurse here.
Change, confirm, or make an appointment – Call (541) 330-9001 and Press 4.
Use if you need to schedule, cancel, confirm, or change an appointment.
- Dental problems – Call VIM’s dental coordinator, Kristi, at (541) 585-9013, or email Kristi here.
Referral questions – Call Jennie at (541) 585-9018, or email Jennie here.
Use this number if we have asked you to see a doctor or facility outside of the VIM clinic, and you have a question about that referral.
To Contact a Staff Member
- If you are an outside physician’s office – Call (541) 330-9001 and Press 6.
Direct numbers and emails for the VIM staff can be found on the VIM Team webpage, here.
Or you may call (541) 330-9001 and Press 7. After the beep, say the name of the person you would like to speak with and leave your message. Be sure to leave your name and phone number, too. We will transfer your message to their voice mailbox.
Join Our Mailing List
Clinic and Charitable Pharmacy Hours
Clinic & Pharmacy: 1 pm - 5 pm
Clinic & Pharmacy: 4 pm - 8 pm
Clinic & Pharmacy: 1 pm - 5 pm
Thursday & Friday
Clinic: 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Pharmacy: 9 am - 1 pm
• The clinic will be CLOSED FOR SPRING BREAK from Monday, March 24 - Friday, March 28.
• All VIM patients MUST complete the Cover Oregon insurance application. Please call the front desk and we'll fill you in! (541) 330-9001
• For info on the Affordable Care Act and VIM, click here. (Updated Feb. 12, 2014)
• Board Member Rod Ray wrote a great op-ed piece about VIM in The Bulletin. Here it is.
• COCC published a nice article about the COCC-VIM Dental Assisting Program partnership. Read it here.
• Have you liked our Facebook page yet?