If you have an emergency, do not call VIM. Call 911, or go to the emergency room. Take your VIM ID card with you.If this is not an emergency, use the list below to find the department you need. Please speak clearly and slowly if you are leaving a message. Repeat your phone number two times. Also, tell us the best time to call you back.
Due to an increase in call volume, we will respond to all message as soon as we can. We are closed on Saturday, Sunday and most holidays, and do not return calls on those days.
- If you would like to be a new VIM patient – Call (541) 330-9001 and Press 5.
Use this if you are a first-time caller, or would like to schedule an eligibility screening. Also press 5 if you have questions about your eligibility screening paperwork.
Current VIM Patients
Medication refills or questions for VIM’s charitable pharmacy – Call (541) 585-9001. Please allow 48 hours (2 days) for a refill. You can also email the pharmacy here.
*For refills from an outside pharmacy, such as Rite-Aid, Safeway, Costco, etc., please call them directly. Use the phone number on the label of your medication bottle. Call them even if the bottle says “no refill.” Then, they will call us for an approval.
Talk with a nurse – Call (541) 585-9003.
Use if you have questions about symptoms or an illness. Also use if you are unclear about the instructions given to you during an appointment. You can also email the nurse here.
Change, confirm, or make an appointment – Call (541) 330-9001 and Press 4.
Use if you need to schedule, cancel, confirm, or change an appointment.
Dental problems – Call VIM’s referral coordinator, Salome, at (541) 585-9018, or email Salome here.
Referral questions – Call Salome at (541) 585-9018, or email Salome here.
Use this number if we have asked you to see a doctor or facility outside of the VIM clinic, and you have a question about that referral.
To Contact a Staff Member
- If you are an outside physician’s office – Call (541) 330-9001 and Press 6.
Direct numbers and emails for the VIM staff can be found on the VIM Team webpage, here.
Or you may call (541) 330-9001 and Press 7. After the beep, say the name of the person you would like to speak with and leave your message. Be sure to leave your name and phone number, too. We will transfer your message to their voice mailbox.
Join Our Mailing List
NEW Clinic and Charitable Pharmacy Hours
Monday 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Tuesday 4:00pm - 8:00pm
Thursday 8:30am - 12:30pm
Friday 8:30am - 12:30pm
• VIM receives grant from Les Schwab Tire Centers. Learn more here.
• VIM receives more than $43,000 to help fund patient care. Read more here. Grants Fund Medical Care for 57 Patients.
• Enjoy reading our Fall newsletter. Learn more about what has been happening at VIM! VIM's Fall Newsletter
• We need Spanish interpreters! Are you bi-lingual, over 18, and want to join our amazing team of volunteers? We'll shower you with love, if so! Medical experience isn't necessary - we need help in all areas of the clinic. Read more here.
• We can help you enroll in the Oregon Health Plan (OHP). Please call the front desk and we'll fill you in! (541) 330-9001
• Have you liked our Facebook page yet?