If you have skills or products that you think might help VIM, we can probably use them!
Please contact Kristi Jacobs via email or phone (541) 585-9008, if you’d like to help with our Wish List.
Here are some of the items we need:
- Dinner for 25-30 people for our Tuesday night clinic volunteers
- Weekly ground coffee for the volunteers
- Healthy snacks for the volunteers
- Landscape maintenance services - weed control, pruning, sprinkler maintenance, debris removal, etc.
- Eligible donated prescription medications
- PC Laptop computers
- Office & kitchen supplies - pens, pencils, sticky notes, staples, tape, folders, binders, envelopes (#10 and window envelopes), yellow legal pads, toilet paper, paper towels (folded for dispenser), tissues, paper plates, napkins, disposable utensils
- Cleaning supplies and services – hand soap, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bathroom air freshener, etc.
- $10 gift cards to Fred Meyer or Safeway (gas money for patients)
- Building maintenance services – basic maintenance, tile services, cabinetry, changing light bulbs in high places
- Copy paper
- Projection screen to be used for presentations
- Professional services and expertise